The following examples show how to use the API to accomplish specific tasks using the default configuration.
Most of the examples assume you have the ftrack_api package imported and have already constructed a Session:
session = ftrack_api.Session()
- Introduction to our Python client
- Working with Projects
- Working with Review sessions
- Get and set Meta data
- Working with Custom attributes
- Configuring Custom attributes
- Working with Links (Parent/Child)
- Manage notes and messages
- Start and stop time log timers
- Working with assignments and allocations
and many more...